Do you have extensive experience in software development, or have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience in a company with cutting edge technology and a global impact?
We are now recruiting for several positions within our development department. As a back-end systems developer, you will be working with our Azure based data collection, processing and distribution systems. The systems include server-side services, systems for satellite-based data update to vessels and user applications for portfolio management and data analysis.
As a software developer in NAVTOR, you will be joining an international team of highly talented people with passionate interest in software design.
- Personal passion for software design and development
- Fast learner
- Excellent organizational and structural skills
- Knowledge of some of the following coding languages and frameworks:
C#, .net Core, .net Framework, MS SQL
- Knowledge of Azure Classical and/or Resource Management service architectures
- Experience with Windows application development is a plus
- Experience with cognitive computing and AI software design is a plus
- Well traversed in SCRUM workflows and CI/CD pipelines
- Dedicated adherence to project goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast pace environment and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Anders Holme – firstname.lastname@example.org